We are a mixed-billing practice.
Due to the increasing costs of running a medical centre, the below billing schedule will apply from
20th November 2023 in alignment with AMA (Australian Medical Association) rates.
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$95.00||$41.40||$53.60|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$160.00||$80.10||$79.90|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$200.00||$118.00||$82.60|
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$110.00||$41.40||$68.60|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$175.00||$80.10||$94.90|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$220.00||$118.00||$102.00|
*Appointments between the hours of 8am-10am and 4pm-6pm weekdays will be privately billed. Saturday appointments will be privately billed. Restrictions apply to appointment types. Please ask reception for a full list of fees.
Bulk Billing is available for:
- Children under 5 years of age with a Medicare card
- Pension card holders who have had a consultation at the clinic prior to 13th March 2023
- DVA Gold card holders
- DVA White card holders (for conditions only)
A discount fee is available for:
- Children aged 5-18 years with a Medicare card
- Pension card holders who have their first consultation at the clinic on or after 13th March 2023
- Full-time students under 25 years of age (ID required)
Please note a surcharge will be applicable for all credit and debit card payments to cover additional costs.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental health
- Cervical screening and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old with separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / lower abdominal pain
- Ear syringing